Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for
a recent build.
Touch Premium Member
Rounded corners on FieldSet with hidden fields
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
DOCTYPE tested against:
- <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
- When there are hidden fields below the visible fields, the bottom visible field does not get the correct rounded corners.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- create a fieldset with hidden fields below visible fields
The result that was expected:
- the bottom field should have the correct rounded corners
The result that occurs instead:
- only the input field and label get rounded corners, but the field itself (with CSS-class 'x-field') does not. The rounded corner is applied to the last field of the fieldset, which is hidden.
requires: ['Ext.form.FieldSet', 'Ext.field.Hidden', 'Ext.field.Text'],
Debugging already done:
- the rounded corner gets applied to .x-field:last-child which should exclude the hidden fields
Additional CSS used:
- only default sencha-touch.css
Thank you for the report.