22 Nov 2011 5:40 AM #1
Loading the Finnish locale file will crash an application using Ext.util.Format.date
Ext version tested:
- Ext 4.0.1
- Ext 4.0.2
- Ext 4.0.7
- Firefox 8 (with Firebug 1.8.4)
- Chrome 15
- Loading the Finnish locale file ext-lang-fi.js crashes the application when the Ext.util.Format.date function is called.
- Include ext-lang-fi.js to the Basic Array Grid example (examples/grid/array-grid.html) by putting Code:
- Loaded data in the grid.
- Grid won't load any data because there's a bug in the Finnish locale file.
- Replace row 120 of ext-lang-fi.js that says Code:
return v.dateFormat(format || "j.n.Y");Code:
return Ext.Date.format(v, format || "j.n.Y");
22 Nov 2011 1:40 PM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Gainesville, FL
- Vote Rating
Thank you for the reportMitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer
Check out my GitHub, lots of nice things for Ext JS 4 and Sencha Touch 2
Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/
Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services email@example.com
Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!
When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.