Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for
a recent build.
Loading the Finnish locale file will crash an application using Ext.util.Format.date
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
- Ext 4.0.1
- Ext 4.0.2
- Ext 4.0.7
- Firefox 8 (with Firebug 1.8.4)
- Chrome 15
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Loading the Finnish locale file ext-lang-fi.js crashes the application when the Ext.util.Format.date function is called.
The result that was expected:
- Include ext-lang-fi.js to the Basic Array Grid example (examples/grid/array-grid.html) by putting
to the line 43 of the html file.
The result that occurs instead:
- Grid won't load any data because there's a bug in the Finnish locale file.
- Replace row 120 of ext-lang-fi.js that says
return v.dateFormat(format || "j.n.Y");
return Ext.Date.format(v, format || "j.n.Y");