Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
[FNR] Error message on form validation is positioned incorrectely
The error message which appears when hovering the exclamation mark when validating a form, is perfect when showed first. The second time the message is positioned incorrectely.
How to reproduce:
- Open: http://staging.sencha.com:8080/examp...e:formsexample
- Resize the window that it just fits the form (to simulate the form would be in the east panel / right aligned within the viewport)
- Create a validation error
- hover once - error is within the screen
- hover a second time - error is outside the screen
Thanks for the bug report, I've confirmed the issue, and we'll respond with updated when we've made a fix.
This is fixed in SVN and will go out in the next release.