I use it on apache (apache comes installed on OSX) and without any changes to the MVC app of ST2 it works with no issues.
Ok, it was working with the 2.0.1 RC version but upgrading to 2.0.1 final and the buttons do break. I also noticed your link is using 2.0.0. I will be fixing it for 2.0.1 final so you will probably need to upgrade it to 2.0.1
This isn't the first time this bug has creeped up so I guess I will need to work around it a different way. For now you can set enableLocale : true and locale : Ux.locale.Manager on the buttons and that will enable it to work. I have pushed an update that will fix it for now until I fix it for good (hopefully)
Just pushed an update. I cannot reproduce it anymore with a couple changes. Let me know if this fixes it for you