3 Jan 2012 9:08 AM #1
Issue faced while migrating Ext.List from Sencha 1.1 to 2.0
I am completely new to Sencha.
I have been working on migrating the existing code from Sencha 1.1 to 2.0 and am having a hard time doing so.
Scenario in 1.1 :-
- I had a Store whose proxy url was created at runtime.
- A list with new data would be obtained after the Store would get loaded
- This List was present in a Panel
- I have created a controller, which handles a button click event. On clicking this button, the store is loaded with new data.
- A Container has a list whose data is to be updated automatically after the store is loaded.
- On button click, the store is getting loaded and the new container is also displayed.
- The container seems to have the list, as one of the items, but does not render it at all on it, irrespective of the store data present or not
Thanks In Advance,
3 Jan 2012 9:38 AM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Gainesville, FL
- Vote Rating
You have inspected the DOm to make sure the List is there? If it is then are you using itemTpl for your template?Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer
Check out my GitHub, lots of nice things for Ext JS 4 and Sencha Touch 2
Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/
Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!
When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.
3 Jan 2012 9:38 PM #3
Thank you for the prompt reply.
Yes, the List is present in the DOM and have also set an itemTpl for the template.
4 Jan 2012 2:30 AM #4
Resolved the issue.
Referred this link :-
Created a viewport as explained in the above link and assigned the list as one of the items in it.
Made us of xtype and alias for adding the list.
Works like a charm...!!
Thanks and Regards,