I have an application which has run OK through the SDK tools.
When I run it I get a Network 404 as it attempts to load a file from the ext
folder. This file is the TabCloseMenu.js file in /ext/examples/ux
The file is correctly 'required' in the js files, but it is not included I noticed
in the jsb3 file automatically.
I've no idea why this particular file fails, but one thing that is different about it
is that it is a plugin so its used with
of course this works perfectly in the regular debug mode.
Another thing I've noticed is that it fails because the file path for the file is
wrong in the GET call. It is correctly defined in the 'requires' path though,
and as I say works perfectly in regular ext-debug mode.