19 Jan 2012 8:13 AM #1
So you can sort the grid, even if the headers are not visible.
Source on Github:
19 Jan 2012 9:59 AM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Gainesville, FL
- Vote Rating
Awesome! You could also use a context menu but nice job!Mitchell Simoens @LikelyMitch
Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer
Check out my GitHub, lots of nice things for Ext JS 4 and Sencha Touch 2
Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/
Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services email@example.com
Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!
When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.
19 Jan 2012 11:17 PM #3
Nice plugin. I had a quick play with the demo. I think I may have found a minor bug:
- Select sort by 'Email' in the first grid's menu.
- Select sort by 'Email' in the second grid's menu.
- Expand the sort menu in the first grid but don't click anything.
- Select sort by 'Name' in the second grid's menu.
- Expand the sort menu on the first grid. All the check marks have disappeared.
Let me know if you need any more help to reproduce the problem.
20 Jan 2012 3:21 AM #4