22 Jan 2012 12:21 AM #1
Unanswered: how work CRUD or how can i use CRUD ?
do you know how can i do CRUD as simple way with ajax ?
my code is in following post :
but with some changes (will mention below):
read : 'prepare.php',
delete : 'delete.php'
but i don't know how can i do for delete or update operations !!!
what method or property have to be setted to it work ???
Last edited by masoud_tamizy; 22 Jan 2012 at 8:42 PM. Reason: completting question
23 Jan 2012 12:39 AM #2
23 Jan 2012 1:17 AM #3
23 Jan 2012 5:07 AM #4
Let's say you have a grid! And you perform some changes (inserts/update/delete).
The grid has a store, the store has a proxy.
So.. the changes that you've made in the grid, you want to send them to the server.
For that you use the "sync" method :
Was I clear ?
23 Jan 2012 3:55 PM #5
Perhaps you should spend a little time in the LEARN section of this site...
It would also help greatly if you were to pick up the book "ExtJS in Action" by Jessie Garcia. Even though it's for ExtJS 3.x, the techniques for applying CRUD/REST-based stores and grids still work well for ExtJS 4. I heard that Jessie is working on updating his book to cover version 4. I find myself referencing it from time to time.Perfection as a goal is a nice idea that can point one in a specific direction. However, since "perfection" is an ever changing (evolving?) and moving target, one must admit that perfection can never be obtained...
When in doubt, check the d4mn source code!
And here are my terms...
- I don't care if you use my source code. (Known as "Code.")
- I don't care if I get any monetary compensation.
- I do care to receive credit for Code provided. So, please keep my name in the comments for Code provided.
- Code is provided without warranty "AS-IS" and I claim absolutely no warranty nor liability to the quality, security, and run-ability on any platform.
- By using Code, you accept all risk inherit with Code regardless if Code has known and yet to be discovered bugs.
- You are welcome to change and improve the Code to best meet your needs.
- I don't care if you use the Code in a commercial or open-source project.
- You are not required to contact me prior to using the Code.