Hi!

Adding a FileUploadField, the area with which I can open the file browse dialog extends to the right of the button. The FileUploadField shows shows this behavior under Firefox 9.01 and Chrome 16.0.912.75 m. IE 8 works fine.

Example:
Code:
                                <container:HorizontalLayoutContainer height="24">
                                    <container:child layoutData="{innerHorizontalLayout}">
                                        <form:FormPanel ui:field="masterLanguagePackSourceForm"
                                            method="POST" encoding="MULTIPART" action="cgitranslator/uploadService">
                                            <form:FieldLabel text="Language Pack">
                                                <form:widget>
                                                    <form:FileUploadField ui:field="masterLanguagePackSourcePath" />
                                                </form:widget>
                                            </form:FieldLabel>
                                        </form:FormPanel>
                                    </container:child>
                                    <container:child>
                                        <button:TextButton ui:field="masterLanguagePackSourceUploadButton"
                                            text="Upload" />
                                    </container:child>
                                </container:HorizontalLayoutContainer>
On the following screenshot (code above) I have a button placed to the right. If I click this button, the file selection dialog opens.

capture_005_24012012_124624.jpg

Under Opera 11.60, the browse button is vertically shifted down (see following screenshot), otherwise functionality as expected.

capture_006_24012012_125310.jpg

Best Regards,
Peter