Page 19 of 84 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: Ext.ux.LiveGrid

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Thank you,

I will try and see the results for a million records.

Regards.

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Hi Rich,

I tried your solution and it worked beautifully for one million records. Thank you very much.

I am having this problem in FF, that when I use horizontal scrollbar to see the right side of grid - when I click o a row it goes to the beginning again. I mean the horizontal scrollbar returns to left-end when I click on a row. May I ask if you or anyone else have the same problem?

Regards.

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by magunes117 View Post
    Hi Rich,

I tried your solution and it worked beautifully for one million records. Thank you very much.

I am having this problem in FF, that when I use horizontal scrollbar to see the right side of grid - when I click o a row it goes to the beginning again. I mean the horizontal scrollbar returns to left-end when I click on a row. May I ask if you or anyone else have the same problem?

Regards.
    Confirmed, will be fixed in the next update.

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Default scrollbar invisible

Hello,

I use firefox 2.0.0.14 (dutch version on windows XP), with the following extensions:

charles autoconfiguration 3.2, dom inspector 1.8.1.14, firebug 1.05, google toolbar 3.0.20070525W, IE tab 1.3.3.20070528, Skype extension 2.2.0.70, Talkback 2.0.0.11, Thumbs 0.6.5, Web Developer 1.1.5, Zend Studio Toolbar 2.0.2

I have a problem with the Vertical scrollbar and the mouse wheel. The mouse wheel does not work and the vertical scrollbar is not visible (see attached image). I get this in the demo livegrid, so no further modifications.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Vote Rating

As I'm close to finish the beta state of my larger application, I am now at the point where I need to polish the livegrid-extension. I moved the source completely over to google-code http://code.google.com/p/ext-ux-livegrid/, so you might want to check out the latest release from the trunk.

Here's the latest changelog - not all of the community additions have made it in there, but I'm looking forward to implement them as quick as possible.

2008-05-28
    ==========
    - fixed: wrong calculation of last displayable row after removing a row caused selection-model
    to get out of synch with the store's data

2008-05-17
    ==========
    - enhancement: BufferedStore: removed custom applySort() implementation due to changes in findInsertIndex
    - enhancement: BufferedStore: changed findInsertIndex to use parent implementation first, then check
    return value and adjust the index if needed
    - enhancement: BufferedStore/BufferedGridView: moved bufferRange-member to BufferedStore
    - enhancement: BufferedStore: optimized insert() method in BufferedStore
    - fixed: when adding a record to the store on the fly, the ensureVisible-method
    would not work always corect afterwards
    - fixed: when adding records, a previously made selection would block selecting the
    newly added record
    - enhancement: allowed to add records at position "0" in grid (existing records get shifted down)
    - fixed: skipped request for updateLiveRows in Ext.ux.grid.BufferedGridView.adjustVisibleRows
    when number of total records in store is less than the number of visible rows
    - fixed: request for buffering data in Ext.ux.grid.BufferedGridView.updateLiveRows() did
    not apply the property "lastOptions.params" to the params sent with the buffer-request

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Very impressive. I would like to have a live grid that reads from a large store of objects in memory. How easy would it be for me to adapt your code for this requirement?

Vote Rating

Hi Rich,

Regards.
    Who is going to read one milion of records?

Vote Rating

Hi Rich,

Regards.
    Fixed in SVN. See changelog on page 1.

Vote Rating

OT:
    Quote Originally Posted by mlarese View Post
    Who is going to read one milion of records?
    you know what they say:
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown;
    An apple A record a day...

Ext User
    Vote Rating

Default Livegrid looses scroll position

Has anyone noticed that using the live grid demo (http://www.siteartwork.de/livegrid_demo/) if you scroll down some rows (let's say 50 rows) and maximize the window, the live grid scroll bar goes to the top?

This happens in Firefox 2 and Safari 3 (not in IE 7).

I am using the live grid inside a TabPanel, so when I change through tab the live grid always loose the scroll position.

Any solution for this problem?

Thank you.

Page 19 of 84 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast