5 Feb 2012 11:11 PM #1
Designer crashes when trying to add a new device
Steps to reproduce:
- Open Designer
- Under "New Projects", select "Sencha Touch 2.0.x"
- In the canvas area, click on the device selection drop-down menu and select "Edit Devices..."
- Click on "+ Add New Device"
- An error message is displayed: "TypeError: 'null' is not an object"
IT Software Developer
6 Feb 2012 4:47 PM #2
Thank you for reporting this issue; it has been fixed.
8 Feb 2012 9:03 PM #3
Lovely bug... This just killed my project...
Is there a new release for this beta?Perfection as a goal is a nice idea that can point one in a specific direction. However, since "perfection" is an ever changing (evolving?) and moving target, one must admit that perfection can never be obtained...
When in doubt, check the d4mn source code!
And here are my terms...
- I don't care if you use my source code. (Known as "Code.")
- I don't care if I get any monetary compensation.
- I do care to receive credit for Code provided. So, please keep my name in the comments for Code provided.
- Code is provided without warranty "AS-IS" and I claim absolutely no warranty nor liability to the quality, security, and run-ability on any platform.
- By using Code, you accept all risk inherit with Code regardless if Code has known and yet to be discovered bugs.
- You are welcome to change and improve the Code to best meet your needs.
- I don't care if you use the Code in a commercial or open-source project.
- You are not required to contact me prior to using the Code.
9 Feb 2012 12:32 AM #4
Build 276 was pushed out this morning.Aaron Conran