Looks like we can't reproduce the issue or there's a problem in the test case provided.
Ext JS Premium Member
Can't open datefield monthpicker more than once
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
DOCTYPE tested against:
- Chrome 16.0.912.77 m
- IE 9
- FF 9.0.1
- <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd">
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- If the datefield's monthpicker is opened and the datepicker is hidden, the monthpicker cannot be displayed again.
The result that was expected:
- Create a datefield.
- Click on datefield trigger to open the datepicker, click on the month header to open monthpicker.
- Close datepicker either by clicking outside of field or by selecting a date to populate datefield.
- Click on datefield trigger to open the datepicker again, click on the month header to open monthpicker.
- PROBLEM: monthpicker does not open.
The result that occurs instead:
- The monthpicker should open when the datepicker's monthheader is clicked.
- To the user, clicking on the datepicker's montheader does nothing.
// simplest example
// copy of example in Ext.form.field.Date documentation
// for some reason this works in the docs live example but not in a simple test page
maxValue: new Date() // limited to the current date or prior
value: new Date() // defaults to today
Screenshot or Video:
See this URL for live test case: http://blime.net/sencha/monthpicker.html
Debugging already done:
- Ext.picker.Date.showMonthPicker() is called but monthpicker is not shown.
Additional CSS used:
Can confirm on 4.0.6, however I tested this against the 4.1 B2 and the issue has already been resolved.
Thanks for the report.
Twitter - @evantrimboli
Don't be afraid of the source code!