This duplicates another bug already reported in our system:
"TypeError: 'undefined' is not an object" after click on linked item.
Build 276 on Windows 7 x64 gives "TypeError: 'undefined' is not an object".
See attached xda file.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create Sencha Touch 2 project.
2. Add 1 Carousel and 2 Panels under Views.
3. Drag/drop the first panel to the carousel and choose 'Link'.
4. Drag/drop the second panel to the carousel and choose 'Link'.
5. Save the project.
6. Click on the second panel (not the link to the panel, but the panel itself).
Reproduced. Thanks for the clear test case and sample xda file.
This was tracked DSGNR-1404 and has been resolved.