ExtJs Project issue: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'on' of undefined
Ext version tested:Browser versions tested against:
- Google Chrome 17.0.963.46 m
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Building a simple app with 2 grid panels with each one reference to a different store that reads json data.
The result that was expected:
- The description should suffice.
The result that occurs instead:
- Should show the 2 grid panels with the data got loaded
- Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'on' of undefined for this line item.on(ename, fn, scope, options); inside addManagedListener function.
- Win XP Professional Version 2002 SP3
The description does not suffice. Could you please provide us a sample project?
Well... I think it's something that I did on my end.
I just created a completely brand new Ext js project to see whether I will get this error but it actually works fine.
Great. THat error sounds like you were trying to setup an event listener before the thing you were trying to set it up on was created.