Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for a bug in our system in a recent build.
    Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    markofsine is on a distinguished road

Default Model definitions are not editable and do not follow same pattern as view and store

Not possible to edit a model outside of designer.
    i.e. If I use another editor for general development and wanted to edit custom functions and such like outside of the designer this is not possible.

Two solutions:
    1. Model definitions should follow a similar pattern of stores and views.
    i.e. A base class should be generated for a model and user defined functions should be editable in the parent class.

2. Somehow allow editing of added functions outside of the designer.

Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

We are looking into this.

In the interim you can subclass the created model.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Thread Participants: 1