20 Feb 2012 4:14 AM #1
New 4.1.0b2 MessageBox localization bug
Ext version tested:
- Ext 4.1.0 beta 2
- When MessageBox is opened for the second time, button localizations revert to their English defaults
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Include locale, for example ext-all-es.js
- Display confirm message box, close it and display it again
The result that was expected:
- Buttons should be localized in the second message box, too (Si, No)
The result that occurs instead:
- Buttons revert to their original localization (Yes, No)
- All localization files might go back to overriding Ext.window.MessageBox prototype buttonText property, instead of property of Ext.MessageBox/Ext.MsgBox singleton instance. Since the problem is in updateButtonText method, which gets called on reconfigure (every time the message box is shown), this should solve the problem.
Last edited by tymarats; 21 Feb 2012 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Including fully working test case
20 Feb 2012 7:31 AM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Gainesville, FL
- Vote Rating
We are working on a new locale strategy.Mitchell Simoens @LikelyMitch
Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer
Check out my GitHub, lots of nice things for Ext JS 4 and Sencha Touch 2
Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/
Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!
When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.
25 May 2012 9:57 AM #3
and when can expect this to be fixed? It's a pretty major issue on our end.