Thread: Problem with legend item spacing in ext js 4

Sencha User

Default Problem with legend item spacing in ext js 4

Hi,

I have specified itemSpacing : 0 and padding : 0 to the legend that is set to my pie chart. There are 6 legend items. but bcoz of height set couple of leged items go missing. I though i could manage displaying them by reducing space between them by setting itemSpacing to 0. But that dint help. I see in mozilla that items are very close after setting previous spacing property but displaying 4. In IE, i find them very much separated. Any help, i can manage displaying the legend. Attached screen shots and sample code. Can i manage to display legend as in screen shot 'required'
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sencha User

i tried displaying multiple line label display for the legend. then on finding going the other way. some how need to make it look as in the third picture

Sencha User

Please find the mozilla screen shot where it dsiplays closer legend items. Im finding legend items cutting away after i tried to display multi line label for the legend. it seemed find with single line labels for the legend.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Customizing chart legend

Hi,

Please see if my recent post on legend customization can be of any help.

http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?131384-ExtJS-4-chart-legend-sizing&p=806638&viewfull=1#post806638

T
    hanks
    Vikas