QuickTip missing top red border under IE
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
- only default ext-all.css (actually the example I used had other css as well but I disabled it all)
- The form validation error quicktip (the red box with error message displayed when hovering over the red exclamation icon when there are form validation errors) is missing its top border under Internet Explorer.
The issue can be seen on the Ext 2.2.1 advanced status bar example.
Screenshot or Video:
Debugging already done:
- The quicktip is rendered as the set of divs shown below. The more indented divs are subdivs of the less indented. I'm not showing all the subdivs here for clarity.
- <div class="x-tip x-form-invalid-tip" id="ext-comp-1001" style="left: 365px; top: 390px; width: 300px; position: absolute; z-index: 20000;">
- <div class="x-tip-tl">
- <div class="x-tip-bwrap" id="ext-gen11">
- <div class="x-tip-ml">
- <div class="x-tip-bl x-panel-nofooter">
- For some reason the div responsible for the top border (the one with class="x-tip-tl") apparently does not get rendered.
hey, were you able to resolve this issue?
Tags for this Thread