Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
MessageBox and AlertMessageBox : Unrecognized image file format
Had this issue with both MessageBox and AlertMessageBox. (GXT 3.0.0 Beta4 downloaded today.)
- Rebinding com.sencha.gxt.core.client.dom.Layer.LayerResources
- Invoking generator com.google.gwt.resources.rebind.context.InlineClientBundleGenerator
- Preparing method middleCenter
- Adding image 'com.sencha.gxt.core.client.dom.Layer.LayerResources.middleCenter'
- Unrecognized image file format
FireFox 10 is the browser. WinXP, Eclipse 3.7
I'm not able to reproduce this with an empty entry point with only new MessageBox("Heading", "Message").show() (or with AlertMessageBox). Are you doing something more complex? If so, please post a code example that implements EntryPoint, and I'll try that instead.
Thanks for looking into this. It is funny, but I can't seem to reproduce it now. I tried everything I could think of when I had the issue.
I have tried simple entry points on the same machine. I believe when I got the issue, I was trying to pop up a dialog in a callback from a JSON RPC, and I see the code that I replaced it with -- I ended up just using an Info.display() and going on.
But now that I put the MessageBox() back in, it seems to work. Must have been something incorrect or transient in my environment.
I'll let you know if I see it again and will post code.