Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
Scrollers on grids with huge amount of rows
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- When total amount of rows is bigger than some value vertical scroller became inactive
- Chome18 - if total value equal or more than 6391321
- FF3 - if total value equal or more than 852176
The result that was expected:
The result that occurs instead:
- You can scroll down anywhere you want
- Vertical scroller will inactive
Additional CSS used:
The scroller in 4.1.0 beta 3 has been redone. Please check this with 4.1.0 beta 3.
Infinite grid not work on 4.1.0-beta-3
But in 4.1.0-beta-3 Infinite grid example don't work
My app is also not working with this beta.
but when i add any big value to 'totalCount' directly to store object, it is working.
In 4.1.0-beta-3 with big value of total rows scrollers not become inactive but it works not right. When total is bigger than 6391321 in chrome scrollers is working for total=pageSize. After scrolling to end it load next page but after 3 page loading on 4th load mask do not disappeared, but json request is ok.