10 Mar 2012 11:52 PM #1
Scrollers on grids with huge amount of rows
Ext version tested:
- Ext 4.0 rev 7
- When total amount of rows is bigger than some value vertical scroller became inactive
- Chome18 - if total value equal or more than 6391321
- FF3 - if total value equal or more than 852176
- Just change total value in example http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/ext-4.0...te-scroll.html
- You can scroll down anywhere you want
- Vertical scroller will inactive
- Just change total value to 6391321 in example http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/ext-4.0...te-scroll.html
- not provided
- only default ext-all.css
- Win7 Business
11 Mar 2012 7:07 AM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Gainesville, FL
- Vote Rating
The scroller in 4.1.0 beta 3 has been redone. Please check this with 4.1.0 beta 3.Mitchell Simoens @LikelyMitch
Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer
Check out my GitHub, lots of nice things for Ext JS 4 and Sencha Touch 2
Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/
Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!
When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.
13 Mar 2012 8:14 PM #3
Infinite grid not work on 4.1.0-beta-3
But in 4.1.0-beta-3 Infinite grid example don't work
My app is also not working with this beta.
13 Mar 2012 8:48 PM #4
but when i add any big value to 'totalCount' directly to store object, it is working.
In 4.1.0-beta-3 with big value of total rows scrollers not become inactive but it works not right. When total is bigger than 6391321 in chrome scrollers is working for total=pageSize. After scrolling to end it load next page but after 3 page loading on 4th load mask do not disappeared, but json request is ok.