Thread: Customizing default theme: no images generated by sass compilation

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Default Customizing default theme: no images generated by sass compilation

Hello,

i defined a new button scale based on the existing ones (variable & widget). I managed to compile and to obtain the css but the paths where the css is pointing has no such images. Any ideas?

A css part:

Code:
    .x-btn-default-xxl-over{background-repeat:repeat-x;background-image:url('../images/btn/btn-default-xxl-over-bg.gif')}.x-nlg .x-btn-default-xxl-focus{background-repeat:repeat-x;background-image:url('../images/btn/btn-default-xxl-focus-bg.gif')}.x-nlg .x-btn-default-xxl-menu-active,.x-nlg .x-btn-default-xxl-pressed{background-repeat:repeat-x;background-image:url('../images/btn/btn-default-xxl-pressed-bg.gif')}.x-nlg .x-btn-default-xxl-disabled{background-repeat:repeat-x;background-image:url('../images/btn/btn-default-xxl-disabled-bg.gif')}
    Thanks in advance!

Sencha Premium User mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating

You need to adjust the url then
    Mitchell Simoens @LikelyMitch
    Modus Create, Senior Frontend Engineer

Check out my GitHub:
    https://github.com/mitchellsimoens

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

@mitchellsimoens - nope, the change in config.rb to images relative path i did it already, is pointing to the right directory. Actually i think the images should be with the slicer generated :

Code:
    sencha slice theme -d extjs -c resources/css/my-ext-theme.css -o resources/images -v
    which doesn't do either too much....display some kind of command help when executed...