I am new to extjs and struts 2 both. But I am quite familiar with struts 1.3.
Can you please point me to sample reference code for struts 2 and extjs integration ?
My requirement is as follows:
1. There is a form containing four 3 fields [name, address, ph no] along with Save [submit] button.
- Previously when I was working on struts 1.3, i could have created a jsp file with the ready made JSTL library tags for elements on a page
- But now I am using extjs, so everything i.e. form, text fields, buttons will get wrap into a app.js file and in a html/JSP page, i simply include the js file
2. On click of Save, the form should get submitted server side action class automatically.
- In previous version, i was using form bean and populate the data into action class.
- Now in struts 2 how should i get it ? [I believe there is no form bean in struts 2, then how form data will get into action class ?]
3. The values from server side should get reflected into text fields automatically, when user visit the page next time.
- In previous version of struts, it was achieved through form bean
- How we can do this with the help of extjs and struts 2?
Kindly guide me.