Sencha Touch version tested:
Platform tested against:
- only css suggested by the tutorial
- Android 2.3.3 on HTC Desire and Samsung Gio
Test Case: Steps to reproduce the problem:
- I am running the full source code of the "building your first app" tutorial for sencha touch 2.0
The titles in the titlebar are too large to get displayed totally. That's why the app shortens them with "..." normally. This is great, unfortunately, sometimes this doesn't seem to work and the window seems to expand outside my screen (see attached screenshot)
The result that was expected:
- go to the blog window
- click on the second or fourth blog entry.
The result that occurs instead:
- Title made short in the titlebar e.g. "Sencha Touch 2.0 - ..." instead of "Sencha Touch 2.0 - a tutorial"
Screenshot or Video: Debugging already done: Possible fix:
- Title is not shortened and screen becomes too wide (and thus unusable)