21 Mar 2012 5:32 AM #1
Bottom Tabs - no images (Android 4.0.3 Browser)
REQUIRED INFORMATIONExt version tested:
- Sencha Touch 2.0.0 comercial
- Browser of Android 4.0.3
- Ext.tab.Panel (docked: bottom) doesn't show the pictures with Android (4.0.3) browser. Instead its a white rectangle.
- Open "http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/touch/e...mo/bottom-tabs" with an Android 4.0.3 device or the Android Emulator (4.0.3).
- Each bottom tab has an image.
- there are no images... just white rectangels
- Android 4.0.3
21 Mar 2012 6:17 AM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Gainesville, FL
- Vote Rating
Sounds like the browser doesn't support iconMask which the icons need.Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer
Check out my GitHub, lots of nice things for Ext JS 4 and Sencha Touch 2
Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/
Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services email@example.com
Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!
When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.
21 Mar 2012 6:28 AM #3
Yeah, looks like.
Is there maybe a workaround?
21 Mar 2012 7:20 AM #4
Which 4.0.3 phone are you using?
21 Mar 2012 7:29 AM #5
I am using the Google Android Emulator (API Level 15).
21 Mar 2012 8:05 AM #6
I'm not seeing this on our devices with 4.0.3. Have you tried it on device?