Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for
a recent build.
Build 337 deploy/package function bugs
1. if no packager.json or simulator.json are presenting the project folder, you get the error:
TypeError: 'undefined' is not an object
and designers reports that the appropriate json file was created. But no file is created
2. if the appropriate file is present (packager/simulator.json), then a windows opens displaying the parameters from the json file. Unfortunately, not all parameters needed to build the app are present. Missing params are: certificatePassword, provisionProfile, rawConfig, orientations.
3. The missing params from point 2. are deleted from the json file on save.
4. Parameter added: sdkPath - what's the purpose of this parameter, as the SDK path is set in the Project settings?
5. where should be the icon file located, to be found by the packager? Tried to put it in the inputPath, outputPath, designer project folder, specify full path - none seems to work.
Are you using OS X or Windows?
Originally Posted by pev