* Resizeable array implementation of the List interface. <a
* This implementation differs from JDK 1.5 <code>ArrayList</code> in terms of
* capacity management. There is no speed advantage to pre-allocating array
* capacity and "growth increment" concepts in the standard ArrayList class.
* Although <code>ArrayList(int)</code> accepts a value for the initial
* capacity of the array, this constructor simply delegates to
* <code>ArrayList()</code>. It is only present for compatibility with JDK
* 1.5's API.
* @param <E> the element type.