Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for
a recent build.
[4.1-rc1] Strange behaviour of DatePicker placing in Panel with vbox layout
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
DOCTYPE tested against:
- The DatePicker changes its width instead of keeping stretch to its parent width when changing month by clicking Previous Month/Next Month buttons or Month/Year dropdown.
This only happens when setting the height of DatePicker to a specific value. If setting it to null or not setting it then the DatePicker works as expect.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- open the testing code in browser
- Change the month by clicking Previous Month or Next Month button or Month/Year dropdown
The result that was expected:
- The DatePicker must keep its width stretched to its parent width.
The result that occurs instead:
- The DatePicker change its width
height: 200 // <- No problem if height is null
Debugging already done:
Additional CSS used:
Looks like this has happened in all 4.1.0 releases, worked in 4.0.7 so a regression.