Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
Combobox doesn't trigger action when using input methods to type in
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
- Opera 11.60 (for first problem)
- All browser I have tried, IE9, FF 10,11, Chrome 18(for the second problem)
- First problem: type some words in other language(not English) via input methods, I use Chinese. but after typing, the query action do not trigger, I have to type in a space again to trigger the action. This works well in other browsers
- Use a type method to input something, but use 'ENTER' not 'SPACE' to finish, so that, what we acctually type in is English characters, but action (default query) do not trigger. I have tried on many browsers. This should work like the input box in Google. No matter how I type in, as long as I have typed in, should be able to trigger query action.
Can use the example in docs to test it.
http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/ext-3.4...um-search.html type in some words in other language.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
The result that was expected:
- No matter how I type in, as long as I have typed in, should be able to trigger query action.
The result that occurs instead:
- In some case, query action do not trigger
Screenshot or Video:
Debugging already done:
Any update on this issue? Thanks