28 Mar 2012 7:05 PM #1
Combobox doesn't trigger action when using input methods to type in
Ext version tested:
- Ext 3.4 rev 0
- only default ext-all.css
Browser versions tested against:
- Opera 11.60 (for first problem)
- All browser I have tried, IE9, FF 10,11, Chrome 18(for the second problem)
- Win 7
- First problem: type some words in other language(not English) via input methods, I use Chinese. but after typing, the query action do not trigger, I have to type in a space again to trigger the action. This works well in other browsers
- Use a type method to input something, but use 'ENTER' not 'SPACE' to finish, so that, what we acctually type in is English characters, but action (default query) do not trigger. I have tried on many browsers. This should work like the input box in Google. No matter how I type in, as long as I have typed in, should be able to trigger query action.
Can use the example in docs to test it.
http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/ext-3.4...um-search.html type in some words in other language.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- See steps above
- No matter how I type in, as long as I have typed in, should be able to trigger query action.
The result that occurs instead:
- In some case, query action do not trigger
- not provided
29 Mar 2012 8:16 AM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Gainesville, FL
- Vote Rating
What example can I use?Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer
Check out my GitHub, lots of nice things for Ext JS 4 and Sencha Touch 2
Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/
Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services email@example.com
Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!
When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.
29 Mar 2012 4:47 PM #3
3 Apr 2012 4:22 AM #4
Any update on this issue? Thanks