You found a bug! We've classified it as
We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
Navigation View - Blank Screen shown up after double tap Back button
Kitchen Sink application crashed and shown a blank screen after couple times tap/double tap on the Back button
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
DOCTYPE tested against:
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Kitchen Sink crashed and shown a blank screen if you quick tap/double tap on the Back button to go back to the list view.
The result that was expected:
- Open Kitchen Sink demo on iPhone (iOS 4.3.3)
- Try to select any list item (User Interface, Animation, ..) then quickly tap/double tap the Back button to return the main view.
- Repeat previous step couple times (40 to 60 times)
The result that occurs instead:
- The list view should be shown whenever you tap on Back button
Screenshot or Video:
Debugging already done:
Additional CSS used:
Thank to sencha team for your work.