I'm having trouble with the Viewports resizing, below is the workflow of my app.Code:Sencha touch 2.0 PhoneGap 1.4.1
The figures are below the code.
Does anyone have a solution? I've already tried suspending the viewport's events before the plugin is called, and resuming them after. Same behaviour!
1. I enter a view with a actionsheet. In this actionsheet I select "Take Photo". (figure 1)
2. I make a photo using my CUSTOM made phonegap plugin to take a picture.
Important : this view forces landscape orientation! (figure 2)
3. After taking a picture, the callback to the app sends the image base64 string. (figure 1 again)
4. When I turn my phone sideways, everything looks fine (figure 3)
5. When I turn my phone in portrait mode the viewport's height is wrong! And the body's background is displayed partially.(figure 4)
Logcat error :
figures:Code:04-06 12:27:41.582: E/Web Console(8202): Uncaught Error: [ERROR][Ext.viewport.Android#undefined] Timeout waiting for viewport's outerHeight to change before firing orientationchange at file:///android_asset/www/sencha-touch-all-debug-rc2.js:25926