17 Apr 2012 3:16 PM #1
ST2 project - device sizes inaccurate
Hey guys, Can you update the default list of device resolutions (sizes) to be more accurate? There are two different resolutions for both the iPhone and iPad...
For a more complete list: look here:
Otherwise, I typically have to update the list manually to the following:
iPhone3 - 320 x 480
iPhone4 - 640 x 960
iPad - 768 x 1024
iPad3 - 1536 x 2048
Nexus S - 480 x 800
PlayBook/Kindle Fire - 600 x 1024
Kindle3 - 600 x 800Perfection as a goal is a nice idea that can point one in a specific direction. However, since "perfection" is an ever changing (evolving?) and moving target, one must admit that perfection can never be obtained...
When in doubt, check the d4mn source code!
And here are my terms...
- I don't care if you use my source code. (Known as "Code.")
- I don't care if I get any monetary compensation.
- I do care to receive credit for Code provided. So, please keep my name in the comments for Code provided.
- Code is provided without warranty "AS-IS" and I claim absolutely no warranty nor liability to the quality, security, and run-ability on any platform.
- By using Code, you accept all risk inherit with Code regardless if Code has known and yet to be discovered bugs.
- You are welcome to change and improve the Code to best meet your needs.
- I don't care if you use the Code in a commercial or open-source project.
- You are not required to contact me prior to using the Code.