First thing, The style is not getting set in IE but works for FF.
Second thing, When I click the next and last button on the toolbar it makes a get call with respective start and limit params. Since the toolbar is attached to the store I suppose there is a store.load() call has been made with such parameters
How can I override that store.load() called by paging toolbar in a controller ?? I want to attach a callback to this store.load() and perform some operation.
PagingToolbar does not directly call store.load() but instead it will call:
- store.loadPage(1) for moving to first page
- store.previousPage() which then will call store.loadPage() for moving to previous page
- store.nextPage() which then will call store.loadPage() for moving to next page
- store.loadPage(last) for moving to last page
- store.loadPage(current) for reload current page store.loadPage() will then call store.read() then store.load().
However, before calling the above methods, PagingToolbar will fire 'beforechange' event. I think you can catch this event to prepare what you would like to do with store.load().