24 Apr 2012 3:08 AM #1
Unanswered: Video Analyzing in Sencha Touch 2
I need some help regarding the Video Analyzing in Sencha Touch 2, my main requirements are mentioned below:
- User will capture the video and will automatically saved in library, then he will play video on his webpage.
- User should able to draw lines, circles and write text on the video frames and then save it with same.
Overall, I want the same features as we get in ISWING I PHONE APP in Sencha or HTML 5 for my website.
Please help me!!!!!!!!!
26 Apr 2012 4:52 AM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Gainesville, FL
- Vote Rating
For video capture you will need to use PhoneGap.
For drawing, you need to capture the touchmove event and generate the path for svg or canvas.Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer
Check out my GitHub, lots of nice things for Ext JS 4 and Sencha Touch 2
Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/
Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services email@example.com
Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!
When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.
7 May 2012 2:49 AM #3
Can you please suggest me any API or external tool which I can use for it, actually I need the following requirement:
1. capture video and open it on website.
2. user should be able to draw lines, circles, rectangles and text including the erase option, while playing the video.
3. this editing should be saved according to video frame.
Note: My requirements are same as 'I Phone ISwingApp' and I am doing same thing for my Golf website.
Please assist me !!!!!!!!!