Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
Sencha Touch 2.0.1 FINAL Now Available
We're happy to announce the immediate availability of Sencha Touch 2.0.1. This version include fixes for many issues developers have reported. For a complete list of changes, please read the Release Notes.
You can download this build here: Download
- For details on upgrading with Sencha Command please refer to our Updated Sencha Command Documentation
- If you are using a LocalStorage proxy, from now on your Model's identifier strategy must generate unique id's. We suggest you use the included UUID strategy by adding identifier: 'uuid' to your Model definition. Any existing Models you have saved to LocalStorage will need to have this added. A warning will be thrown for any Model configured with a LocalStorage proxy that doesn't have a unique id generating strategy.
- The change event in Ext.field.Select has been changed to return the new and old values and not records. This is to make it more consistent with all other form fields.
- The change event in Ext.field.Slider has been changed event now passes the Slider component
- Removed the default Ext.MessageBox requirement, added a proper error when Ext.Msg is used without Ext.MessageBox the requirement
- Refactored NavigationBar. NavigationBar now extends TitleBar and has ellipsis support. Animations in NavigationView on Android are now supported
- Optimized Card Layout with extra absolute position wrapper, improves performance in complex applications and when docking items to the left/right
- Implemented a new default ui for the radio field
- Revamped Command, removed all binaries (now reside in SDK Tools installations entirely)