[ST 2.0.1] Event is not prevented causing keyboard to popup
Ext version tested:Browser versions tested against:
DOCTYPE tested against:Description:
- Android mobile browser 2/3/4
- iOS 5 Safari
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- When having a list visible and opening a new view on item select which has an input field on the same location as you tap, the keyboard will popup.
The result that was expected:The result that occurs instead:
- Select item in list
- opens new windows with input field on same screen location.
Test Case: Added example as attachement. It's a packaged version, but it shows the behavior.
- the keyboard pops up, because the input gets focus
Example code steps:
Example only shows searchfield in toolbar, but this also happens when opening forms with text inputs.
- package.zip attached
- Open the app, press the 'do' button to add a record to the store (localstorage)
- Press the 'Hello World!!!' list item to open the next window
The focus doesn't seem to happen on Chrome or Safari on Mac OS X
Thread Participants: 7
Tags for this Thread