You found a bug! We've classified it as
We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
[ST 2.0.1] Event is not prevented causing keyboard to popup
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
- Android mobile browser 2/3/4
- iOS 5 Safari
DOCTYPE tested against:
- When having a list visible and opening a new view on item select which has an input field on the same location as you tap, the keyboard will popup.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Select item in list
- opens new windows with input field on same screen location.
The result that was expected:
The result that occurs instead:
- the keyboard pops up, because the input gets focus
Test Case: Added example as attachement. It's a packaged version, but it shows the behavior.
Example code steps:
- package.zip attached
- Open the app, press the 'do' button to add a record to the store (localstorage)
- Press the 'Hello World!!!' list item to open the next window
Example only shows searchfield in toolbar, but this also happens when opening forms with text inputs.
The focus doesn't seem to happen on Chrome or Safari on Mac OS X