27 Apr 2012 11:55 AM #1
[4.0.7] Column chart with all zero data renders poorly and throws css warnings
REQUIRED INFORMATIONExt version tested:
- Ext 4.0.7
- FF12 (firebug 1.8.4)
- Safari 5.1.5
- When the data populating a column chart has all zero values the labels for the columns fall off the axis and there are many css errors. Unexpected value parsing NAN x/width value.
- Try it on jsfiddle: http://jsfiddle.net/gordonk66/aYDzZ/6/
- The 0 data labels should show up directly next to the y axis.
- The data labels all the way to the left side of the chart.
- If you alter a single data point making it greater then 0 the chart renders correctly.
- Max OS X Lion
27 Apr 2012 12:39 PM #2
Thank you for the report.
27 Apr 2012 2:08 PM #3
ghetto work around
My ghetto work around for this was to check the total on the data (which is provided by the server) and just altering a single data point to be very small with a unique number. Then in the chart label renderer I just have a one off to look for that number and reset the label to zero. Not an ideal solution but gets the job done.