1. #1
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4
    Vote Rating
    0
    deepukjayan is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default Can't create build...need help

    [ERROR] Error: Command failed: Unable to access jarfile /opt/SenchaSDKTools-2.0.0-beta3/bin/closurecompiler.jar[ERROR] Unable to access jarfile /opt/SenchaSDKTools-2.0.0-beta3/bin/closurecompiler.jar

    That is the log in terminal, anyone have a suggestion to help me.

  2. #2
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4
    Vote Rating
    0
    deepukjayan is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default Manged to solve that issue

    Here is the new issue:

    [ERROR] /bin/sh: 1: stbuild: not found

  3. #3
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4
    Vote Rating
    0
    deepukjayan is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default I managed to do that in my mac

    Problem still exists in Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.... Some one ever solved this issue?

  4. #4
    Sencha Premium Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hillsborough, NC
    Posts
    434
    Vote Rating
    133
    worthlutz is just really nice worthlutz is just really nice worthlutz is just really nice worthlutz is just really nice

      0  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deepukjayan View Post
    Here is the new issue:

    [ERROR] /bin/sh: 1: stbuild: not found

    I upgraded to Touch 2.0.1 and the stbuild problem went away. Then had the jarfile problem but fixed it with a permissions change. I think that I just ran my first build!

  5. #5
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4
    Vote Rating
    0
    deepukjayan is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default Just migrated...

    Quote Originally Posted by worthlutz View Post
    I upgraded to Touch 2.0.1 and the stbuild problem went away. Then had the jarfile problem but fixed it with a permissions change. I think that I just ran my first build!
    I simply started working in my mac and there are no issues, SDK for mac is much more stable.

    May be, I will try your fix when i get time. Thanks for the advice

  6. #6
    Sencha Premium Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hillsborough, NC
    Posts
    434
    Vote Rating
    133
    worthlutz is just really nice worthlutz is just really nice worthlutz is just really nice worthlutz is just really nice

      0  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deepukjayan View Post
    I simply started working in my mac and there are no issues, SDK for mac is much more stable.

    May be, I will try your fix when i get time. Thanks for the advice
    I don't have a Mac but have Windows and Linux.
    I got a regular build to work but no Native Build. Same "stbuild" not found error!

    I guess I'll have to put WAMP on my desktop and try that option.

    Worth

Thread Participants: 1

Tags for this Thread