Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for
Ext GWT Premium Member
Fast Tabbing in Editable Grid Example causes dialog from browser (IE issue only)
Ext GWT Explorer Demo - 3.0.0 RC2
Title Says RC2, but I'm assuming this would now be the 3.0.0 release.
Can the URL please be updated to the official 3.0.0 release (or update the title, if it is at 3.0.0)
Bug Shows Up with:
Internet Explorer 8, Windows 7 64bit, no virtual machine involved.
Bug Does NOT show up with:
Chrome 20, Windows 7 64bit, no virtual machine involved.
Firefix 12, Windows 7 64bit, no virtual machine involved.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Launch Internet Explorer 8
2. Goto your showcase demo page (http://www.sencha.com/examples-dev/#...needitablegrid)
3. Select a cell so it is in edit mode and has focus
4. Hold down tab *
5. Wait for a "Message from webpage" dialog as show up.
* You don't have to how tab down to product this error, just tabbing at a non-casual pace can also reproduct it, just not as repeatable this way.
Thanks for the report. I've been able to reproduce the issue and will file a bug against the team.
Sencha - GXT Dev Team
This bug is now fixed. You can validate the change here: