Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cursor won't move in code view

Looks like we cannot reproduce this. Please provide another test case to reproduce this issue.
    Touch Premium Member BostonMerlin's Avatar

I mentioned this up top ... I was able to temporarily rectify the problem by hiding/showing the toolbar (prefs) and switching the properties pane from the left to the right and back again. The problem returned during another session but the fact I switched those UI elements around might help track the root.

JB

Touch Premium Member BostonMerlin's Avatar

Ok, right now I'm in a controller action. Floating pointer over a single line of code (line 6 of 18), the pointer stays a pointer when pointing to the code about 15 spaces over from the left gutter. move pointer to any other line while hovering over code (15 spaces over) and the pointer turns into edit mode. Switch to another controller and i'm getting different results. Line 6 works fine but other lines do not. On one line where the pointer does not work, if i move the pointer up just a hair above the code, it turns into edit mode (between lines 16 and 17).

This also happens in view functions and other areas.. not isolated to controller actions.

Hope that helps...

Running on Mac OS 10.7.4 and SA build 442 and I see the same problem, but with one caveat - it only happens after "long" use of SA, moving back and forth between Design and Code repeatedly. What I have noticed is that the width where the "I-beam" cursor is active is slowly narrowing - moving away from the right-hand side of the Code Editor. Guessing a rounding error slowly creeping down to zero.

After 5 hours of work I had about 50 pixels left and restarted SA to get the "I-beam" cursor in the full width of the Code Editor window...

This is happening to me very often when I'm creating / editing overriddes. Cursor won't follow the click. I have to use arrows to navigate. Ubuntu 12.04 64b.

Thanks all for the added feedback!
    David Foelber
    @davidfoelber
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Has anyone been able to reproduce this behavior in 2.1.x? Build 588.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

I have experienced it all the time with the previous version but haven't seen this since 2.0.1 installed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12