15 May 2012 5:24 PM #1
Ext JS 4.1.1 RC1 Now Available
We are pleased to announce today the availability of Ext JS 4.1.1 RC1.
Of particular interest in this release are some significant fixes for community reported layout issues. We wanted to get these fixes out as early as possible to provide an opportunity for community feedback.
The plan is to close as many community-reported bugs as possible for the final Ext JS 4.1.1 so a big "thank you" to everyone who has taken the time to report their issues.
- EXTJSIV-5964 - Buttons do not show 'pressing' animation when clickEvent is 'mousedown'
- EXTJSIV-5989 - Changing text in some buttons does not layout properly in Chrome 16+
- EXTJSIV-6109 - Button contents are cut off when using scoped CSS
- EXTJSIV-5981 - Bound of Area Series incorrectly calculated.
- EXTJSIV-6074 - Column chart with all zero data renders poorly and throws css warnings
- EXTJSIV-6088 - Pie chart is broken after resize
- EXTJSIV-6052 - DragZone determines wrong target el causing subsequent JS error
- EXTJSIV-5988 - Falsy Ext.data.Operation id property lost during Ext.data.Request creation.
- EXTJSIV-5993 - Ext 4.1 RC3 HasOne Assocation Bug
- EXTJSIV-6024 - Problem in extending from a model with associations
- EXTJSIV-6063 - Ext.data.Store.add() behave inconsistently when groupField is used
- EXTJSIV-6082 - Hidden data view breaks when updating
- EXTJSIV-6110 - Ext.view.AbstractView indexOf throws error if argument is invalid or null
- EXTJSIV-6112 - Errors and omissions in the MVC Application Architecture guide
- EXTJSIV-5983 - beforerender event not fired for Viewport (or component with configured 'el')
- EXTJSIV-6045 - GroupTabPanel ux bug - Missing lower rounded corner
- EXTJSIV-5389 - TextArea marks form as dirty
- EXTJSIV-5458 - Delete key does not work for textfield (email vtype) in Opera 11
- EXTJSIV-5965 - TextField placeholder text shifts up by 1 pixel on focus
- EXTJSIV-5994 - FieldSet label component is not available before render
- EXTJSIV-6016 - MultiSelect / ItemSelector : "Clear" and "Reset" Buttons are not working when all items are dragged to right panel in Item Selector Table.
- EXTJSIV-6054 - Spinner setReadOnly does not hide triggers
- EXTJSIV-6065 - TextArea special keys stop working at maxLength with enfornceMaxLength on
- EXTJSIV-6081 - A HiddenField occupies visible space in the form
- EXTJSIV-6104 - Slider readOnly has no effect
- EXTJSIV-6134 - Labelable insertion templates do not have access to component id
- EXTJSIV-5984 - [4.1 RC3] Grouping expand() not working
- EXTJSIV-6057 - Calling Ext.grid.Panel.reconfigure before rendering causes error
- EXTJSIV-6066 - Grid does not always show its loadmask properly
- EXTJSIV-6083 - scope has no effect on actioncolumn
- EXTJSIV-6092 - Grid header Container getVisibleHeaderClosestToIndex does not check previous only next
- EXTJSIV-5797 - Autosized tooltips are not layed out correctly
- EXTJSIV-5861 - Fit layout does not adjust sizes based on autoScroll triggered by minHeight
- EXTJSIV-6026 - Splitters in HBox layouts have no height
- EXTJSIV-6042 - getPosition method doesn't return page coordinate
- EXTJSIV-6035 - Menu destroy method can cause JS error on keyNav
- EXTJSIV-5982 - Stacked bar/column chart leave a ghost shadow when all items are hidden
- EXTJSIV-5716 - Panels with min/max constraints misbehave in a box layout with stretchmax
- EXTJSIV-5916 - Problem with Panel.setTitle without header
- EXTJSIV-6051 - 4.1 Grid to Tree DnD not working any more
- EXTJSIV-6076 - Changing TreeStore's defaultRootProperty breaks the tree
- EXTJSIV-6113 - TreeGrid is not repainted after the vertical scroll bar disappears
- EXTJSIV-6048 - Frame: true should not cause a window to display badly
15 May 2012 6:24 PM #2
Any chance that EXTJSIV-4350 will make it into production any time soon?
16 May 2012 6:02 AM #3
This is still labeled as TDB, but I will let Don elaborate further.
16 May 2012 8:43 AM #4
Thanks for replying. That code may be a bit outdated for 4.1 but I think the idea is quite obvious.
In fact, while we're at it I have another Ext.Direct issue: we need to have a centralized way to intercept Ext.Direct responses and cancel callbacks if criteria is not met. One clear example is calling some actions that require authentication: server side would return an error and we need to intercept it before original callback is fired. Right now I'm forced to override Ext.direct.RemotingProvider.runCallback to have this kind of control, but this is kinda icky. I think it would be nice if RemotingProvider would fire 'beforeevent' event and if it gets canceled, won't fire the callback.
16 May 2012 5:50 PM #5
Bug EXTJSIV-6081 is still there
EXTJSIV-6081 - A HiddenField occupies visible space in the form
I upgrade to 4.1.1 RC1 and I found this bug is still there(I have more than one hidden field).
16 May 2012 5:58 PM #6
16 May 2012 11:38 PM #7
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
- Sydney, Australia
- Vote Rating
@andong Make sure your CSS hasn't been cached.Evan Trimboli
Twitter - @evantrimboli
Don't be afraid of the source code!
17 May 2012 12:49 PM #8
17 May 2012 5:31 PM #9
Yea, it is easy to forget to rebuild your css with every release if you are using a custom SASS build.
17 May 2012 11:58 PM #10
could this quick patch still make it?
Problems worthy of attack, prove their worth by hitting back.
Thread Participants: 31
- stever (1 Post)
- mysticav (1 Post)
- willydee (1 Post)
- evant (5 Posts)
- mankz (1 Post)
- PHaroZ (1 Post)
- Erico (1 Post)
- andong (2 Posts)
- chesstrix (1 Post)
- mono blaine (2 Posts)
- malstroem (4 Posts)
- betoneto.tbo (1 Post)
- saprot (1 Post)
- karlsnyder0 (1 Post)
- ubong (1 Post)
- ykey (1 Post)
- manlsea (1 Post)
- user42 (1 Post)
- scottmartin (16 Posts)
- Bob Wilson (1 Post)
- skirtle (1 Post)
- nohuhu (2 Posts)
- michall (1 Post)
- pierrocknroll (1 Post)
- oomta (1 Post)
- mikfreeman (2 Posts)
- ingo.hefti (1 Post)
- rpieter (2 Posts)
- atomcat (7 Posts)
- BakkerSpees (1 Post)
- ne0vincent (5 Posts)