Nice... reminds me a little bit of MySQL's workbench (free open source software)...
Perfection as a goal is a nice idea that can point one in a specific direction. However, since "perfection" is an ever changing (evolving?) and moving target, one must admit that perfection can never be obtained...
When in doubt, check the d4mn source code!
And here are my terms...
- I don't care if you use my source code. (Known as "Code.")
- I don't care if I get any monetary compensation.
- I do care to receive credit for Code provided. So, please keep my name in the comments for Code provided.
- Code is provided without warranty "AS-IS" and I claim absolutely no warranty nor liability to the quality, security, and run-ability on any platform.
- By using Code, you accept all risk inherit with Code regardless if Code has known and yet to be discovered bugs.
- You are welcome to change and improve the Code to best meet your needs.
- I don't care if you use the Code in a commercial or open-source project.
- You are not required to contact me prior to using the Code.
It is really awesome..,
Can anyone tell me where can we find Extjs "VisualSQLQueryBuilder" plugin beta version for local setup.?
Thanks in advance,
I have uploaded a non encrypted version of the class Ext.ux.windowVisualSQLQueryBuilder to use with the example install at http://www.cfsolutions.de/qb/
I have no time for further development. So feel free to use the code as it is.
Thanks for all your work on this. What's the license on this code? I didn't see one on the files you posted.
First thx for this gread ux.
I wan't to know which license you use, too.
Ext.ux.NumericField: Number field with support for currencySymbol, thousand separator, international...
Ext.ux.PagerSizeSelector: A plugin that allows the change page size with just one click.
Ext.ux.FieldAccess: A plugin to let the user know which fields are editable.
I could not seem to find the uploaded project (probably just missed it). Can anyone point me to where I can download this?
How can I download source code of this project ?
What you have made seams intersting, can you give me an idea about it??