9 Aug 2012 7:59 PM #11Perfection as a goal is a nice idea that can point one in a specific direction. However, since "perfection" is an ever changing (evolving?) and moving target, one must admit that perfection can never be obtained...
When in doubt, check the d4mn source code!
And here are my terms...
- I don't care if you use my source code. (Known as "Code.")
- I don't care if I get any monetary compensation.
- I do care to receive credit for Code provided. So, please keep my name in the comments for Code provided.
- Code is provided without warranty "AS-IS" and I claim absolutely no warranty nor liability to the quality, security, and run-ability on any platform.
- By using Code, you accept all risk inherit with Code regardless if Code has known and yet to be discovered bugs.
- You are welcome to change and improve the Code to best meet your needs.
- I don't care if you use the Code in a commercial or open-source project.
- You are not required to contact me prior to using the Code.
10 Aug 2012 12:20 AM #12
Where can we get the plugin for local testing..
It is really awesome..,
Can anyone tell me where can we find Extjs "VisualSQLQueryBuilder" plugin beta version for local setup.?
Thanks in advance,
25 Sep 2012 12:45 PM #13
I have uploaded a non encrypted version of the class Ext.ux.windowVisualSQLQueryBuilder to use with the example install at http://www.cfsolutions.de/qb/
I have no time for further development. So feel free to use the code as it is.
21 Nov 2012 6:20 AM #14
Thanks for all your work on this. What's the license on this code? I didn't see one on the files you posted.
21 Nov 2012 7:42 AM #15
First thx for this gread ux.
I wan't to know which license you use, too.
22 Nov 2012 3:01 AM #16
22 Nov 2012 5:16 PM #17
Very nice!Greivin Britton
Ext.ux.NumericField: Number field with support for currencySymbol, thousand separator, international...
Ext.ux.PagerSizeSelector: A plugin that allows the change page size with just one click.
Ext.ux.FieldAccess: A plugin to let the user know which fields are editable.
10 Dec 2012 4:10 PM #18
I could not seem to find the uploaded project (probably just missed it). Can anyone point me to where I can download this?
11 Dec 2012 5:47 AM #19
How can I download source code of this project ?
11 Dec 2012 6:59 AM #20
What you have made seams intersting, can you give me an idea about it??
Thread Participants: 17
- dawesi (1 Post)
- brittongr (1 Post)
- lorezyra (1 Post)
- predator (1 Post)
- scottmartin (1 Post)
- kutiarul (1 Post)
- hendrisoni (1 Post)
- Phantoll (1 Post)
- another_i (1 Post)
- azizove (2 Posts)
- cswsteve (1 Post)
- javierdurante (1 Post)
- Brett Hannah (1 Post)
- nlksdj4 (1 Post)
- dbhattacharjee (1 Post)
- rpelin (1 Post)
- lukecummings (1 Post)