Looks like we can't reproduce the issue or there's a problem in the test case provided.
bug in Webkit: text form fields can be scrolled out of view by text select
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
- Chrome 18 (Linux), 19 (Linux, Mac OS X)
- Safari 5.1.7
- Firefox (Mac OS X) is NOT affected
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- text form fields can be scrolled out of view by selecting text and moving the mouse pointer out of the container that is containing the field
The result that was expected:
The result that occurs instead:
- The "first name" and "last name" form fields should stay inside their container and stay visible
- The form fields scroll to the left, out of view
see attached video https://vimeo.com/43026630
- Ext 4.0 does not seem to be effected. The containers move for a pixel or so, then stay at their place.
- Firefox is NOT affected
Thanks for the report, we're already tracking this issue, the ticket # is EXTJSIV-5962.
Twitter - @evantrimboli
Sencha Premium Member
Code fix for 4.1
This defect is resolved in ExtJS 4.1.1-rc2. Can u please provide possible fix for Ext JS 4.1 for this issue.