Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 133

Thread: Android 4 list is performing worse in ST2 then ST1 (slow scroll)

    Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for TOUCH-2988 in a recent build.
  1. #21
    Touch Premium Member hotdp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    604
    Vote Rating
    14
      0  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dsac View Post
    they're going to replace the old webview with a stable cromium release in the near future, i think
    Maybe, but there will still be devices with this version in the future and the "future" is not now. So we need a fix now badly

  2. #22
    Sencha Premium User
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Berne, Switzerland
    Posts
    721
    Vote Rating
    46
      0  

    Default any news on that one?

    Bump!

  3. #23
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Jena
    Posts
    39
    Vote Rating
    0
      0  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotdp View Post
    Maybe, but there will still be devices with this version in the future and the "future" is not now. So we need a fix now badly
    Totally Agreed!

  4. #24
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8
    Vote Rating
    0
      0  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Avins View Post

    [...] Of course during this time we continue to work on other issues and a 2.0.2 release is pending within the next couple of weeks as well.
    Thank's Jamie for the explanation and to all other users for keeping up this problem.

    Any news about 2.0.2 and 2.1 release date?

    Expecially 2.0.2 for other bug fixes (among others, see: http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...reManager.map) )

  5. #25
    Sencha - Sr Software Engineer mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    39,316
    Vote Rating
    1290
      0  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoh View Post
    Thank's Jamie for the explanation and to all other users for keeping up this problem.

    Any news about 2.0.2 and 2.1 release date?

    Expecially 2.0.2 for other bug fixes (among others, see: http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...reManager.map) )
    2.0.2 has been release but is currently a support subscriber only release.
    Mitchell Simoens @LikelyMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer
    ________________
    Learn BBCode and use it!

    Check out my GitHub, lots of nice things for Ext JS 4 and Sencha Touch 2
    https://github.com/mitchellsimoens

    Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

    Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

    Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

    When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

  6. #26
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8
    Vote Rating
    0
      0  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mitchellsimoens View Post
    2.0.2 has been release but is currently a support subscriber only release.
    Hi Mitchell, thanks for your answer.

    Will this version be available also to not subscribed users?

    Sorry for OT.

  7. #27
    Sencha - Sr Software Engineer mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    39,316
    Vote Rating
    1290
      0  

    Default

    We will of course have a public release but support subscribers will always get the newest version now that we are in GA and stable. We do not have any public information when the next public release will come out to my knowledge but the team (and myself) have been hard at work fixing bugs and improvements.
    Mitchell Simoens @LikelyMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer
    ________________
    Learn BBCode and use it!

    Check out my GitHub, lots of nice things for Ext JS 4 and Sencha Touch 2
    https://github.com/mitchellsimoens

    Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

    Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

    Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

    When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

  8. #28
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8
    Vote Rating
    0
      0  

    Default

    [OT]

    Quote Originally Posted by mitchellsimoens View Post
    We will of course have a public release but support subscribers will always get the newest version now that we are in GA and stable. We do not have any public information when the next public release will come out to my knowledge but the team (and myself) have been hard at work fixing bugs and improvements.
    I perfectly understand: it's fair that subriscribers can have more adv than "free" users.

    Thanks again for your answer: we will be waiting for public release.

    [/OT]

  9. #29
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    46
    Vote Rating
    1
      0  

    Default

    Good news, guys! I can confirm Google have done their job quite well! Performance on Nexus S with Jelly Bean custom rom from source is now comparable to iOS devices. However, scroller need to be tuned by Sencha, as there are some minor issues.

  10. #30
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    18
    Vote Rating
    1
      0  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gubarez View Post
    Good news, guys! I can confirm Google have done their job quite well! Performance on Nexus S with Jelly Bean custom rom from source is now comparable to iOS devices. However, scroller need to be tuned by Sencha, as there are some minor issues.
    Hybrid app performance is not any better is it? I thought UIWebView in Jelly Bean was still using older browser code

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •