My problem is that my current app fails to open on my iPhone. The app works fine in my Chrome browser during development, but when I run a native build and install it on my iPhone it breaks when opening the app. The splash screen shows up for about 10 seconds and then returns back to the home screen.
Also another thing to note is that I ran a native build for this same app before and everything was working fine. The only difference with this second build was that I added the google maps example from the sdk. So I know that is has something to do with that. Any tips as to where I can start to debug or any tips in general would be a great help. Please let me know if anyone would like me to paste any part of my coding and I will do so.
ps: I am still new to Sencha Touch 2 and this is my first app