you should send these to the dev team ;-)
Another example ported to MVC and Sencha Architect.
This time I ported the XML Grid Example.
This example also shows how to add a div in the html page generated by Sencha Architect - this is common question I see here in the forum.
Hope you like it!
Another example implemented!
This example also demonstrates how to use plugins inside Sencha Architect 2.
Yes, it is very nice job. I bought Sencha Architect week ago, and would really like to see more tutorials, videos, examples. Most of the existing resources cover hand coding and are not suited for Architect very well. Since we (users) pay for the license I would expect some more resources to sohw haw can I use a product. Below are few examples/requests which probabyl help every newbie
- full SQLite application (including all SQLite side scripting and preparation), and showing relational CRUD operations (ie. Parent-Child related tables)
- addin 3rd party plugins, components, extansion whatever to Architect
- example of business app (i.e dealing with remote MySQL) in two versions: iPhone and Android. Showing any differences in development and deployment
- examples of implementing Sencha Architect project into CMS system (ie. Joomla, Drupal)
- example on how to import (if possible) existing hand coded examples into Architect. BTW this is one of the features which sould be automated and implemented in the next release of Architect
please post an example on connecting and manipulating records in local SQLite database (in Architect)
Another request completed.
Migrate the Form registration examples to MVC and Sencha Architect.
Another example migrated. Dynamic Forms example.
In this example, I also show how to reuse components and also added a Controller to handle the save and cancel for all forms.