I am exploring the capabilities of sencha touch 2 with sencha io for an app that I want to make for a customer.
The app has to do the following:
- users have to login in order to use the app and store own content
- a list of tasks that is online stored and searchable for the user.
- users can add and save there own comments and photo's to a certain task that is only visible for their own.
- users can save a new task to the list of the app
- users can see their edited tasks in a new list.
- users can share their edited tasks including comments and photo's via Facebook.
Is this possible with sencha? And can it be a web-app or has it to be a native app? And what about the server? Can i have my own to store the cloud, the accounts and the including data? Or can it/has it on the sencha development server? And how much does that cost?
thanks for the quick reply and all the answers John.
Do you know where I can find any documentation to get this to work or some good tutorials? I've read the documentation of sencha.io but that is more a general story, I think.