Thread: The navigation view displays back button on falsely

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default Unanswered: The navigation view displays back button on falsely

This is my code(on GIT: https://github.com/fhding618/SenchaNav).
    I initialize the NavigationView in my home controller. And when I first click "label1", everything is Ok. However, when I second click the "label1", the return button is show on the screen.
    So ,how can I get rid of the return button???

click.jpgRight.jpgWrong.jpg

Answers
    Vote Rating

You are using homeBackButton[0].show(); and homeBackButton[0].hide(); in your Nav.js file. I don't understand why that isn't working, but this is what I'd do to fix it:

Instead of creating a whole new button, you can just edit the text of the homeBackButton and modify the controller to bring you back to your previous screen. That should work.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

yeah, homeBackButton[0] worked. The ListView button is confusing me. The ListView button is the back button of my navigation view and is generated automaticly by the navigationView(the navigationview config useTitleForBackButtonText: true). But I want to get rid of the "ListView" button

Answers
    Vote Rating

Oh i see.. I was a little confused. Thanks for the clarification. I am not sure how to remove that other than overriding sencha's code to not add a back button by default. I am sure there are other ways, I just don't know. Sorry I cannot help you any further..