22 Jul 2012 2:59 AM #1
Updated Website to be Sencha Touch 2
I finally released http://www.unlockit.co.nz (View via iPhone) Beta a few days ago (written in senchatouch 2). If you go to it choose the Beta Version
Its really quite a simple application (sencha touch side of it) but from the feedback I've got lots of people like the new version compared to the old version.
I have about 20000-25000 people per day going to the iPhone Website so its a good test.
It is mostly localized (English/French/Chinese/Spanish and more when I have time to translate all the menus and buttons) . Depending on what language a user has their iPhone set up in it will change automatically. (Give it a try.. set your iPhone in to french for example and visit the website) (For those who speak French.. my translations probably need fixing)
Just to note... at the moment I am using sencha-touch.js and its a little slow in loading (as it has to load lots of small files for senchatouch) and using sencha-touch-all.js is actually faster (but larger in size in total) in loading about about 30% (as its 1 file only) until I can make up a custom js file which has only the needed stuff in it.
Let me know what people think
24 Jul 2012 5:07 AM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Gainesville, FL
- Vote Rating
Did you do a build? That would include the files together that you required.Mitchell Simoens @LikelyMitch
Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer
Check out my GitHub, lots of nice things for Ext JS 4 and Sencha Touch 2
Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/
Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!
When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.
25 Jul 2012 5:53 PM #3
I tried this and it failed completely in lots of various ways.. The code which I'm trying to build runs without any console errors:
Latest error is:
sencha app build testing /www/virtual/unlockit.co.nz/htdocs/prod (same errors with production)
[INFO] Resolving your application dependencies (Website URL changed here)
[ERROR] Error: Ext is not defined, please verify that the application URL is correct
ReferenceError: Can't find variable: Ext
Is there any debug options which will show WHY its failing in building it..
I can sent the index.php and the index.js if someone who is trustworthy wants to try.. My code is not "pretty" but works very well.