23 Jul 2012 7:35 PM #1
Deploy project displays a modal screen with no way to select yes/no button
Architect Build tested:
- Build: 442
- Ext Js 4.x
- Deploy project displays a modal screen with no way to select yes/no button in the resulting dialog.
- Create a new Ext JS 4.x project
- Declare views which needs store without a store reference.
- When you deploy the project, architect shows up a dialog showing the warnings and asks for confirmation.
- When the number of warnings keep exceeding, the dialog starts moving upwards and eventually the dialog disappears.
- No way to deploy the project
- The dialog should appear no matter how many warnings, and probably the warnings should be shown in a scroll panel.
- No way to access the warning dialog.
- Windows 7/Ubuntu
24 Jul 2012 5:16 AM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Gainesville, FL
- Vote Rating
This happen when the number of issues makes the Ext.Msg flow taller than the app?Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer
Check out my GitHub, lots of nice things for Ext JS 4 and Sencha Touch 2
Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/
Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!
When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.
24 Jul 2012 8:03 PM #3
That's what I'm gathering as well. Good bug report.Phil Strong
25 Jul 2012 11:34 AM #4
While we are at the modal dialog/windows, there is another behaviour related to this. Even if we make a Ext.window.Window modal. I can still activate the components behind it using key events [tab].
14 Aug 2012 2:08 PM #5
The original bug reported is fixed in today's release.
The issue regarding windows and the modal config is a known limitation of our modal implementation. You may want to handle your blur handlers so that this doesn't happen.Aaron Conran