23 Jul 2012 7:35 PM #1
Deploy project displays a modal screen with no way to select yes/no button
Architect Build tested:
- Build: 442
- Ext Js 4.x
- Deploy project displays a modal screen with no way to select yes/no button in the resulting dialog.
- Create a new Ext JS 4.x project
- Declare views which needs store without a store reference.
- When you deploy the project, architect shows up a dialog showing the warnings and asks for confirmation.
- When the number of warnings keep exceeding, the dialog starts moving upwards and eventually the dialog disappears.
- No way to deploy the project
- The dialog should appear no matter how many warnings, and probably the warnings should be shown in a scroll panel.
- No way to access the warning dialog.
- Windows 7/Ubuntu
24 Jul 2012 5:16 AM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Gainesville, FL
- Vote Rating
This happen when the number of issues makes the Ext.Msg flow taller than the app?
Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer
Check out my GitHub, lots of nice things for Ext JS 4 and Sencha Touch 2
Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/
Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!
When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.
24 Jul 2012 8:03 PM #3
That's what I'm gathering as well. Good bug report.Phil Strong
25 Jul 2012 11:34 AM #4
While we are at the modal dialog/windows, there is another behaviour related to this. Even if we make a Ext.window.Window modal. I can still activate the components behind it using key events [tab].
14 Aug 2012 2:08 PM #5
The original bug reported is fixed in today's release.
The issue regarding windows and the modal config is a known limitation of our modal implementation. You may want to handle your blur handlers so that this doesn't happen.Aaron Conran