Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for
a bug in our system
a recent build.
Deploy project displays a modal screen with no way to select yes/no button
Architect Build tested:
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Deploy project displays a modal screen with no way to select yes/no button in the resulting dialog.
The result that was expected:
- Create a new Ext JS 4.x project
- Declare views which needs store without a store reference.
- When you deploy the project, architect shows up a dialog showing the warnings and asks for confirmation.
- When the number of warnings keep exceeding, the dialog starts moving upwards and eventually the dialog disappears.
- No way to deploy the project
The result that occurs instead:
- The dialog should appear no matter how many warnings, and probably the warnings should be shown in a scroll panel.
- No way to access the warning dialog.
This happen when the number of issues makes the Ext.Msg flow taller than the app?
That's what I'm gathering as well. Good bug report.
While we are at the modal dialog/windows, there is another behaviour related to this. Even if we make a Ext.window.Window modal. I can still activate the components behind it using key events [tab].
The original bug reported is fixed in today's release.
The issue regarding windows and the modal config is a known limitation of our modal implementation. You may want to handle your blur handlers so that this doesn't happen.